Welcome to EsySDS
Maybe the most cost effective $60.00 you'll spend on Health and Safety this year.
Reduce the time and effort required to be Health and Safety compliant, subscribe to EsySDS and create your own online Safety Data Sheet and Hazardous Substances Inventory for your business.
EsySDS specialises in storing and managing Safety Data Sheets for businesses required to keep Data Sheets to meet their Health and Safety obligations. That's all we do, an online service designed to make your compliance with Health and Safety as simple and as low cost as possible.
EsySDS is a simple online system for managing Safety Data Sheets and recording the quantity and location of your products.
We have made it as easy as possible for businesses to locate the Safety Data Sheets they need by creating a library of products specific to Australia and New Zealand.
We've done most of the hard work for you. We want you to spend more time on being productive and less time on being compliant.
Just click and add the data sheets as you need them.
Or if not already available in our our database you have have the ability to load them from the suppliers yourself.
After you have selected your Data Sheets you can create a Hazardous Substances Inventory by recording the quantities and location of the products you keep on site.
You can access to your Safety Data Sheets and Hazardous Substances Inventory, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. And in case of fire or emergency, available to anyone with an internet connection. Ambulance, Fire Brigade, Employees and Government Inspectors.
Almost every business needs them. If you have any chemicals used on site that are greater than domestic quantities, then you have an obligation under the law to have a Safety Data Sheet and Hazardous Substances Inventory for each chemical readily available. It may be the only Health and Safety paperwork as a small business you require.
No need for multiple paper copies, we want to make compliance in Australia and New Zealand easy. EsySDS is a low cost Safety Data Sheet and Hazardous Substances Inventory management system for small businesses. EsySDS is designed to make it easy for small businesses to manage Safety Data Sheets from multiple suppliers, without the need to manage multiple copies.
Keep them all in one place. Accessible night and day from any internet connected device and easily available to employees and authorities in case of an emergency.
Username and Password protected.
- Choose Safety Data Sheets(SDS) from our datasheet library.
- Thousands of products to choose from by Manufacturer and Part No.
- Import a .csv file of your stock to quickly find matching datasheets.
- Download Safety Data Sheets(SDS) from your suppliers website.
- Upload Safety Data Sheets(SDS) from your own computer.
- Easily add and remove Data Sheets.
- Create a Hazardous Substances Inventory
- Record the amount held on site.
- Record the location products are stored on site.
- Easily updated if locations change.
- Easily updated if amounts change.
- Available on all devices. PC, Laptop, Tablet, Smart Phone.
- Keep your Data Sheets online and available 24 hours a day.
- Easy management of Safety Data Sheets(SDS) and Material Safety Data Sheets(MSDS).
- Add a link to your website or a desktop shortcut.
- Easily accessible onsite or offsite wherever there is internet access.
- Always available to emergency services.
- No longer a need to manage multiple hardcopies.
- Able to print off a hard copy if needed.
- Designed to make compliance with Occupational Health and Safety easy (OSH).
- Designed to make compliance with Worksafe easy.
- Easy to use, no nonsense and low cost.
- EsySDS is for all businesses.
Only $5.00 per month
$60.00 per annum (minimum subsciption).
All prices in New Zealand dollars.
Safety Data Sheets(SDS) were formally know as Material Safety Data Sheets(MSDS). Safety Data Sheets(SDS) are in an internationally recognised 16 section format specific to product and country. The SDS usually includes information on safe use, potential hazards and storage. Almost all materials and substances involved in business require a SDS to be made easily available to those handling the substances.
Hazardous Substances Inventorys are list of hazardous substances that are used and stored at a worksite. Along with the safety data sheets information, the location where the substance is stored and the maximum quantity that could possibly be on site are also recorded.
Do you need a Hazardous Substances Inventory?
"You must prepare and keep an inventory of every hazardous substance that you use, handle, manufacture or store at your workplace, including hazardous waste." - WorkSafe NZ
Hazardous Substances Guide - WorkSafe NZ